Download Trust Wallet and create a wallet. Keep your phrase a secret! Never share it with anyone and store it properly!
Step 2: Copy ATUSA token address
Copy the contract address below!
Step 3: Add ATUSA to your wallet
(1) Tap the icon in the top-right and search for "ATUSA". If it's not there, tap "Add Custom Token". At the top, tap "Ethereum" next to Network, and change it to "Smart Chain".
(2) Copy the contract address mentioned in step (2) on this page and put it in the Contract Address box. Next, put "ATUSA" as the name, and the symbol as ATUSA. Decimals will be 9. Click "Done" at the top and you should now have ATUSA added to your wallet!
Step 3: Buy "Binance Smart Chain" (BSC)
Tap on "Smart Chain" on the main screen of trust wallet, then tap "Buy" in the top right. After purchasing (for example $200), there may be a delay while your transaction is processed. Be patient!
Step 4: Swap BSC for ATUSA!
(1) Once you have BSC in your Trust Wallet, Go to DApps at the bottom of the main screen (For Android users) and find PancakeSwap.
If the Browser button is not visible at the bottom for iPhone, open Safari and search PancakeSwap.
(2) Open PancakeSwap.
(3) Connect your Trust Wallet in the top-right.
(4) Find the "Exchange" box.
(5) Search ATUSA token. If you cannot find it, paste ATUSA code from step (2) to find ATUSA and import it.
(6) Set the slippage to 12%.
(7) Once the slippage is set, and you have the BNB amount set that you wish to swap for ATUSA, click Swap and wait patiently for the transaction to clear. This process can take anywhere from a few minutes up to an hour sometimes, depending on traffic. Once the transaction has been cleared, you should have ATUSA in your Trust Wallet!
(8) Now all that's left is to HOLD ATUSA!